Product design is a combination of various of fields; from science and engineering to creative design and business studies.
Lecturers who have extensive training in this area will guide you throughout the Product Design (Honours) programme at Management and Science University (MSU), sharing their expertise and introducing you to the latest developments in product design.
You can further enhance your learning experiences by opting to study abroad for a semester or more through the MSU Global Mobility Programme (GMP) whereby you can experience different learning environments at one of MSU’s international partner universities. Industrial placement at the end of the programme will ensure you receive the working exposure you need to excel in your future career.
- Design Consultant
- Technical Illustrator
- Product Development Coordinator
- Principles of Form and Three-Dimensional Design
- Ergonomics and Anthropometrics
- Computerised Graphics
- Graphic Communication
- Model Making and Prototyping
- Design Studio
- Product Aesthetics and Design Awareness
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design General Engineering & Technology View 31 other Bachelors in Design in Malaysia
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent - Pass with at least 2.00 CGPA (Grade C) in two (2) subjects
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) - Pass with a B in five (5) subjects
- Diploma (MQF level 4) or equivalent - Pass with at least 2.00 CGPA
- Matriculation/Asasi/Foundation in a relevant or equivalent field, from a provider of higher education recognized by the Government of Malaysia - Pass with at least 2.00 CGPA
- You need also to obtain Band 1 in the Malaysian University English Test (MUET) and pass the MSU interview and drawing test.
National4719 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14159 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- RM70,000 - RM75,000
- The fees stated here are for Malaysians or local students only. Kindly refer to MSU regarding the fees for international students
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.