Islamic finance is a growing industry in the financial world which is garnering interest from many sectors. Similar to conventional financial systems, Islamic finance features banks, capital markets, fund managers, investment firms and insurance companies.
These entities are regulated by Islamic law and the finance industry rules and regulations which apply to their traditional counterparts.
The built-in industry training of the Islamic Finance (Hons) programme from Management and Science University will also give you valuable first-hand experience in the field.
- Islamic Finance Advisor
- Investment Officer
- Financial Analyst
- Shariah Compliance Officer
- Islamic Economics
- Islamic Finance
- Accounting for Islamic Financial Institutions
- Quantitative Techniques
- Islamic Financial Management
- Islamic Investment
- Islamic Capital Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Islamic Studies View 4 other Bachelors in Islamic Studies in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A recognised Certificate in Matriculation or Foundation with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 and a pass in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; OR
- A pass in STPM with TWO full passes with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 or its equivalent and a pass in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; OR
- A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Jayyid and a pass in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; OR
- A Diploma (Level 4, MQF) in MIF or related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 or equivalent; (Candidates with CGPA below 2.5 but above 2.0 may be admitted subject to an internal assessment process) OR
- Any other Diploma (Level 4, MQF) with a minimum CGPA of 2.5; OR
- Other relevant equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government.
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.