Creativity and innovation are integral factors in developing new businesses. Here at Management and Science University, the Entrepreneurship (Honours) programme offers aspiring entrepreneurs with the opportunity to have a solid understanding of entrepreneurial theories for them to push the boundaries of innovation in various business challenges.
You will learn to develop important business skills, make strategic decisions, and enhance your communication skills under the guidance of academics as well as business mentors.
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Business Owner
- Principles of Economics
- Human Capital Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Commercial Law
- Fundamentals of Selling
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 12 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in Malaysia
- You need to pass STPM with at least a Grade C (2.00 CGPA) in any two (2) subjects and pass Mathematics and English at SPM level or equivalent, OR A-Level with a Full Pass in two (2) subjects, OR STAM with Jayyid and pass Mathematics and English at SPM level, OR Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least a Grade B in five (5) subjects including Mathematics and English, OR Matriculation/Foundation with at least 2.00 from 4.00 CGPA, OR Diploma (MQF Level 4) in related fields from IKM or Community College or recognized institutions, OR Diploma of Malaysian Skills (DKM Level 4) in relevant fields, OR other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
- Note that for applicants presenting STPM/A-Level qualifications, the SPM-level Pass in Mathematics and English may be exempted if the qualification contains Mathematics and English passed above the required SPM-level Pass.
National2889 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10113 EUR for the full programme during 42 months.
- RM50,000 - RM55,000
- The fees stated here are for Malaysians or local students only. Kindly refer to MSU regarding the fees for international students
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.