By taking the Engineering Technology (Electrical and Electronic) (Honours) programme from Management and Science University you will gain guidance from our lecturers who are industry professionals in the electronics field. The supportive and integrated learning environment at Management and Science University will enhance your theoretical and practical knowledge whilst giving you the opportunity to develop your management, entrepreneurial and leadership potential.
- Product Engineering Technologist
- Maintenance Engineer
- Software Engineering Technologist
- Linear Algebra and Calculus
- Material Science
- Problem Solving and Programming
- Basic Circuit Theory
- Electronic Circuit Analysis
- Numerical Method
- Electromagnetic Field
- Solid State
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 144 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Malaysia
- Pass STPM or its equivalent, with minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.0) in Mathematics and one relevant Science subject
- Recognised Diploma in Engineering / Engineering Technology or its equivalent, with minimum CGPA of 2.0;
- Recognised related Vocational and Technical/ Skills Diploma with minimum CGPA of 2.0.
National2275 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9102 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- RM45,000 - RM50,000
- The fees stated here are for Malaysians or local students only. Kindly refer to MSU regarding the fees for international students
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.