By studying this Business Administration - Human Resource Management programme from the University of London you will:
- Gain a systematic understanding of management-related problems, and conceptual tools for analysing and evaluating management issues.
- Understand more about the historical, political, cultural and institutional forces shaping modern business.
- Engage with case material in a stimulating learning environment.
- Gain the skills and competencies necessary for the development of your creative and decision-making capabilities.
- Receive excellent preparation for careers in business and management.
- Be able to tailor the degree in line with your future career aspirations by choosing a specialist pathway.
When you graduate from the programme, you will be well-equipped for careers in business, management, consultancy and beyond, as well as for advanced academic study (including the Global MBA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of quantitative methods for sustainable organisations
- Interpreting management, market and consumption
- Information systems and organisation studies
- International business and accounting
- Employability and Human Resource Management
- Strategic management and accounting
- Operations management and marketing strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 16 other Bachelors in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For access to the BSc Business Administration degree, you will usually meet the following criteria:
- Be aged 17+ by the date of registration
- Satisfy our General Entrance Requirements.
Even if you don’t meet the standard requirements, we will consider each application on its own merits. Our Admissions Panel will consider whether any alternative/incomplete qualifications or work experience you have are suitable for entry to the programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8544 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8544 GBP per year during 36 months.
National8544 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8544 GBP per year during 36 months.
BSc: Recognised Teaching Centre based learner
- Indicative total - £8544
- Indicative total - £2414
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.