Graduates of the Culinary Arts (Honours) programme at Management and Science University are always in demand all over the globe and in a wide range of industries. Between theoretical classes and palate training, culinary methods and techniques, you will learn about food preparation, restaurant design, food critique, and F&B management.
Expand your culinary horizon by enrolling on our Global Mobility Programme, through which you may spend a semester or more abroad in our affiliated universities. And the MSU Global Internship Programme will provide you with the platform to experience working under and learning from distinguished chefs in the culinary world.
- Food Stylist
- Sous Chef
- Hospitality Management
- Principles of Food Preparation
- Pastry, Bakery and Confectionery Techniques
- International Cuisine
- Malay Cuisine
- Food and Beverage Service Management
- Purchasing and Cost Control
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFood Sciences Culinary Arts View 7 other Bachelors in Culinary Arts in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Minimum requirements (STPM candidates);
- Pass in SPM or equivalent with credit in Bahasa Melayu and pass in General Science or Additional Science or Biology / Chemistry / Physics;
- Pass STPM with at least grade C in 2 subjects including General Studies / General Paper and a CGPA of at least 2.00;
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 5 subjects; or
- Matriculation Certificate from Ministry of Education / Foundation Certificate (Foundation) from MSU / Basic Certificate (Foundation) or any equivalent qualifications from higher education institutions; or
- Pass three subjects at A level;
- Pass South Australian Matriculation (SAM) with a minimum score of 65-70%;
- Pass Canadian Pre-University (CPU) with a minimum score of 80%; OR
- Pass Diploma in related field from any Higher Education Provider (HEP) with a CGPA of 2.00;
National2697 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8091 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- RM40,000 - RM45,000
- The fees stated here are for Malaysians or local students only. Kindly refer to MSU regarding the fees for international students
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.