The theories learnt in the classroom are further strengthened by intensive practical sessions in MSU’s labs. Experienced lecturers facilitate the learning process through formative and summative assessments.
This Computer Science (Hons) programme at Management and Science University is designed with your future career in mind and our collaboration with industry partners help to ensure you graduate industry ready and are kept abreast of all the latest breakthroughs in computer science.
- Software Engineer
- System Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Computer System Engineer
- System Analysis and Design
- Data Communication and Network
- Statistics and Probabilities
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Network and Data Security
- Client Server Computing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 64 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Pass in Matriculation or Foundation studies with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 or pass in STPM or equivalent with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects and credit in the following subjects at SPM level or its equivalent: a) Additional Mathematics; or; b) Mathematics and any one of the Science, Technology or Engineering subjects.
- Pass STPM in Science stream or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in one Mathematic and one Science / ICT subject;
- Diploma in Computer Science OR Software Engineering OR Information Technology OR Information Systems or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50;
- Any other Diploma in science and technology with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
National2697 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8091 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- RM40,000 - RM45,000
- The fees stated here are for Malaysians or local students only. Kindly refer to MSU regarding the fees for international students
Living costs for Shah Alam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.