Bachelor of Electronics Engineering Technology (Industrial Electronics) (Hons) - BEEE from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka involves wide range area of study which covers control, instrumentation, device application and circuits – analog and digital – for the purpose of analysis, design, and improve the electronic system quality and industry related process.
Graduates from the Bachelor of Electronics Engineering Technology (Industrial Electronics) with Honours can expect to be employed as technologist in automation industry, academics or researchers in government or private sectors, consultancies in local agencies and service industries such as hospital and transportation, etc.
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and engineeringspecialisation principles to defined and applied engineering procedures, processes, systems ormethodologies in the field of computer/industrial electronics/telecommunication/electronicsengineering technology.
- Ability to solve broadly-defined engineering problems systematically to reach substantiated conclusions, using tools and techniques appropriate to computer/ industrial electronics/telecommunication/electronics engineering technology.
- Ability to design solutions for broadly-defined engineering technology problems, and to design systems, components or processes to meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, as well as cultural, societal, environmental and sustainability concerns.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 20 other Bachelors in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Obtained at least three (3) principal passes in the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A-Level) Examination [UK Examination System] or International Baccalaureate (IB) obtained in one sitting. (For countries which do not follow the UK examination or International Baccalaureate (IB) system, intake consideration shall be based on the equivalency of qualification table by the Malaysian Qualification Agency). AND
- Have completed at least twelve (12) years of education.
International2304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1152 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.