What you will learn
If you want to practice in the legal public field, this demanding programme will prepare you to play a leading role in the areas of international law and the global political arena, addressing today's most challenging issues. The Laws and International Relations LLB/BA programme from IE University combines the expertise of two prestigious schools: the IE Law School and the IE School of Global Public Affairs.
The Dual Degree in Laws and International Relations aims to teach young ambitious individuals to build the proper skill set to become professionals capable of facing real-world challenges.
Through our hands-on teaching methodology, students from the Dual Degree in Laws and International Relations will find the perfect ideal balance between what is studied throughout their degree and the projects that are applied based on real-world scenarios.
- Civil Law. Contracts
- Administrative Law
- Public International Law
- International Relations
- Comparative Politics
- European Union Law
- Administrative Law and Economic Regulation
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Rolling admissions
DisciplinesInternational Relations Civil & Private Law Political Science View 35 other Bachelors in International Relations in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Spanish Government requires a minimum of 3 A-Levels. IE University makes offers in the range of A B B to A*A*A*
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: Typical admissions are based on scores between 30 and 45. The average final IB score of our students is 35.
- French Baccalaureat: Final BAC results of 14 or over (Mention Bien and Mention Très Bien).
- Allgemeine Hochschulreife: You should be aiming for a final average of 2.5 to 1 with Sehr Gut or Gut in subjects most closely related to the bachelor you want to study.
- GPA score of 3.0 or more.
- Calificación de Acceso a la Universidad (CAU), mandatory section, of higher than 7 (out of 10).
- Admissions Test; alternatively, the following globally recognized tests are accepted:
- New SAT: Minimum 1200. 25th / 75th Percentile: 1270 / 1460
- ACT: Minimum 24
- LNAT: Minimum 22
International25900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25900 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA25900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25900 EUR per year during 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.