What you will learn
The Business Administration and Laws BBA/LLB programme offered at IE University follows the innovative teaching model of the world-renowned IE Business School and the IE Law School and is characterized by the fundamental elements of IEU: academic excellence, an entrepreneurial spirit, and an international environment with essential connections to the business world.
The study plan for the Dual Degree in Business Administration + Laws at IE University has been designed with the prestigious academic experience at its core, our academic faculty’s expert knowledge and research in each area, and the linkages between the University and the professional world.
The Dual Degree in Business Administration + Laws aims to teach young ambitious individuals to build the proper skill set to become professionals capable of facing real-world challenges.
- Management Tools and Principles
- Applied Business Mathematics
- European Legal History
- Constitutional Law
- Building Powerful Relationships
- Financial Accounting
- Private Law
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Rolling admissions
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Civil & Private Law Legal Studies View 106 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Spanish Government requires a minimum of 3 A-Levels. IE University makes offers in the range of A B B to A*A*A*
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: Typical admissions are based on scores between 30 and 45. The average final IB score of our students is 35.
- French Baccalaureat: Final BAC results of 14 or over (Mention Bien and Mention Très Bien).
- Allgemeine Hochschulreife: You should be aiming for a final average of 2.5 to 1 with Sehr Gut or Gut in subjects most closely related to the bachelor you want to study.
- GPA score of 3.0 or more.
- Calificación de Acceso a la Universidad (CAU), mandatory section, of higher than 7 (out of 10).
- Admissions Test; alternatively, the following globally recognized tests are accepted:
International25900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25900 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA25900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25900 EUR per year during 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.