About the Program
The major provides a solid foundation in biology and also permits students to specialize in any of the major branches of biology.
The Ecology and Evolution program of Rutgers University requires 38 credits of coursework in biological sciences, plus cognate courses in chemistry, physics, and mathematics. Courses are offered on both the Rutgers and NJIT campuses.
Rutgers students can officially declare their intention to pursue a course of study leading to a BA degree in Biology
- Concepts in Biology
- Biology: Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biology: Ecology and Evolution
- Plant Kingdom
- Molecular Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biodiversity & Conservation Ecology View 174 other Bachelors in Biodiversity & Conservation in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- A $70 non-refundable application fee is required
- Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
- Due to the uncertainty of future test dates and availability of standardized tests, Rutgers will make submission of SAT and ACT test scores optional
- English Proficiency Examination Requirements
- Letters of recommendation are not used for admissions consideration
International29178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14589 USD per semester during 48 months.
National29178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14589 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State12536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6268 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.