Graphic designers visually communicate across a range of media to persuade, inform and educate audiences online, in print and within a wider environment.
In this Bachelor of Design (Graphic Design) program at Curtin University you’ll develop a deeper understanding of graphic design and its distinct specialist applications, including user experience design, design thinking, branding, data visualisation, editorial, information design, interaction design, way-finding, packaging design, service and experiential design.
- Art director
- Graphic designer
- Advertising executive
- Creative director
- Creative consultant
- Production manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Apply discipline knowledge to critically review, analyse, consolidate and contribute to evidence-based practice in graphic design
- Demonstrate cognitive and technical skills in both a broad understanding and depth in graphic design
- Use and discern between a range of graphic design technologies and media platforms in the production of graphic design-based solutions
- Demonstrate effective visual, spoken, written and technical communication appropriate to the graphic design discipline and apply effective self-directed learning skills
- Demonstrate personal awareness of a graphic design specific practice and sustain an engagement with contemporary practices, technologies and the creative industries
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 179 other Bachelors in Design in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Curtin University welcomes applications from International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma students. You’re eligible to apply to Curtin if you have:
- achieved a full IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24 points in six subjects.
- fulfilled Curtin University’s English proficiency requirements.
- fulfilled the course prerequisite requirements, if applicable.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29600 AUD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.