The Physics (Honours) program from Curtin University combines four 25-credit point advanced coursework units taught by internal and external academics with expertise in specific fields of research, with a 100-credit point independent research project. This year is primarily for those wishing to go on to doctoral studies either locally or globally.
- Career opportunities can be sought across the broad spectrum of scientific research, government, industry and academia depending on your choice of subject.
- This extra year at honours level is highly regarded by employers.
- Honours provides a pathway to further research and entry to a postgraduate degree in your chosen area of specialisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Topics in Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Honours Science Research Methodologies
- Advanced Topics in Physics and Astronomy
- Advanced Topics in Astrophysics
- High Performance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics View 68 other Bachelors in Physics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Curtin University welcomes applications from International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma students. You’re eligible to apply to Curtin if you have:
- achieved a full IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24 points in six subjects.
- fulfilled Curtin University’s English proficiency requirements.
- fulfilled the course prerequisite requirements, if applicable.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37900 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.