This Bachelor of Computing (Software Engineering) program from Curtin University focuses on the software development life-cycle, but goes beyond programming to evaluate and meet customer needs, and to design and test software.
This course is designed so that you gain high-level knowledge of computer systems and processes involved in software development and maintenance. Curtin works closely with industry partners both to optimise course content and provide final-year student placement opportunities.
- Computer programmer
- IT professional
- Computer security professional
- Software engineer/developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrating Indigenous Science and STEM
- Programming Design and Implementation
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Unix and C Programming
- Linear Algebra and Statistics for Engineers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 196 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Curtin University welcomes applications from International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma students. You’re eligible to apply to Curtin if you have:
- achieved a full IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24 points in six subjects.
- fulfilled Curtin University’s English proficiency requirements.
- fulfilled the course prerequisite requirements, if applicable.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32700 AUD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.