An accelerated MBA Program for Rutgers (BA/BS) Undergraduates
Designed specifically for undergraduate science and engineering majors such as:
- Environmental Science
As a student in the Future Leaders MBA program of Rutgers University, you can investigate a wide range of professional opportunities in the sciences and business—many of which you may not be aware of. You’ll take part in professional development workshops and develop the skills that will give you a running start in your career.Students in the program earn their undergraduate degree as well as an MBA from Rutgers Business School, the top-ranked business school in New Jersey. During your first three years, you will follow the typical undergraduate degree track. In the fourth year, you’ll begin taking courses toward your MBA. Once you confer your bachelor degree, you will matriculate into the part-time MBA program and complete your MBA in one-and-a-half to two years.
- Students in the Undergraduate Accelerated MBA program will follow a traditional undergraduate degree track their first three years, and then are permitted to take four MBA core courses (12 credits) in their fourth year to satisfy their undergraduate credit requirements and obtain a jump start on their MBA. In addition to the four MBA core classes, it is required that students take calculus and statistics to meet the pre-requisite requirements for the MBA degree.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 30 other Bachelors in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Admission to the Future Leaders MBA program is competitive, and open to students with a proven ability for academic success.
- Students in their junior year who meet the requirements may apply for admission into the MBA program during the spring semester only.
- Applicants are required to submit an essay addressing the two topics below on a single Word document: describe your specific career aspirations and your reason for pursuing an MBA (500 words)
- How will RBS help you achieve these goals? (250 words)
- Maintain a GPA of 3.3 or above
- Obtain a GMAT or GRE score in the top quartile
- Complete 90 credits by the end of your sixth semester*
- Submit a letter confirming your eligibility from your academic dean
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation. We would prefer one of these letters to be professional (from an internship or Summer job)
- Interview with a member of the MBA admissions team
International29756 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14878 USD per semester during 48 months.
National29756 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14878 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State12914 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6457 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.