Specifically, any SHA student who completes the following required courses and graduates with an overall GPA of 3.0 or better can, upon graduation, apply to the Master of Liberal Arts in Gastronomy program at Metropolitan College as a “4+1” student. The 8 credits from these two courses will reduce the credits needed to earn the master’s degree. With this start, the “4+1” student could complete the remaining 8 courses (32 credits) needed for the master’s degree in just two semesters. SHA students should apply during the junior year.
Hospitality Administration is offered at Boston University.
- Hospitality Leadership
- Hospitality Strategic Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 209 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- High School Transcript
- Senior Year Grades
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form
- Teacher Evaluation
- Standardized Tests
- Secondary School Records
- Documentation of Financial Support
- Copy of Data Page of Passport
- Boston University does not require the SAT or ACT for applicants to the College of Fine Arts. Students may choose to submit their scores, however, if they feel they accurately reflect their academic ability.
- Applicants to the School of Theatre, School of Music, and School of Visual Arts, with the exception of Music – Nonperformance majors, must complete an audition, submit a portfolio, or both.
International58560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58560 USD per year during 48 months.
National58560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58560 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.