The Forensic Studies and Justice BSc program offered at University of South Florida teaches about forensic applications in criminal justice, cognitive biases, structured analytical techniques, and case study analysis within a systems thinking paradigm to provide a solid background to reduce errors in and improve investigations.
The objective of the Forensic Studies and Justice BSc program offered at University of South Florida is to develop a sound educational basis either for law school, graduate work, or professional training in one or more of the technical areas comprising the modern criminal justice system, like investigators, analysts, agents, or technicians at the local, state, and federal levels. By tailoring electives, students can create areas of professional emphasis like white-collar crime, human trafficking, victims’ advocates, environmental crimes, and others.
- Survey of the Criminal Justice System
- Theories of Criminal Behavior
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- Analytic Forensic Case Studies
- Ethics and the Criminal Justice System
- Forensic Science
- Forensic Investigations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCriminal Law Forensic Science Criminology View 174 other Bachelors in Forensic Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application
- Pay the non-refundable US $30 application fee
- Original or certified copies of academic transcripts, mark sheets, grade reports, diplomas or certificates, national standardized examination results, or other academic course work to USF
- Official SAT or ACT scores to USF
- Official IELTS, TOEFL or PTEA scores to USF (only required for students from non-English speaking countries)
International17324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17324 USD per year during 48 months.
National17324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17324 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6410 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tampa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.