With access to the latest technology, including a suite for computerised pattern development, you'll master all the skills you need to come up with creative fashion visions and bring them to life.The (Hons) Fashion Design programme is offered by University for the Creative Arts.
We pride ourselves on having no specific house style, so you’ll have the freedom to establish your own design identity, supported by a community of like-minded peers and a team of professional staff with a wealth of industry experience.
As part of the course, you’ll tackle briefs from brands such as Reiss, Warehouse and Tommy Hilfiger and be given the chance to show off your work at high-profile international events. You’ll also enter your work in competitions; previous students have achieved success at Graduate Fashion Week, and in many other national and international fashion design contests.
At UCA Epsom there are design, pattern and production studios. There is also specialist sewing areas with technical assistance. There are also campus screen printing facilities and photographic studios with professional quality lighting rigs.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Business of Fashion
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 225 other Bachelors in Fashion Design in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 112 new UCAS tariff points, see accepted qualifications
- Pass at Foundation Diploma in Art & Design (Level 3 or 4)
- Distinction, Merit, Merit at BTEC Extended Diploma / BTEC National Extended Diploma
- Merit at UAL Extended Diploma
- 112 new UCAS tariff points from an accredited Access to Higher Education Diploma in appropriate subject
- 27-30 total points in the International Baccalaureate Diploma with at least 15 IB points at Higher level
International16950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.