Given the growing urban challenges, the need for training, skill upgrading and knowledge enhancement in the field of tourism and hospitality is demanding. Therefore, IIUM Bachelor of Tourism Planning and Hospitality Management are to give a platform for those involved in the field of tourism and hotel industry to acquire new skills and knowledge. Tourism Management is offered at International Islamic University of Malaysia.
Programme StructureCourses overview:
- Input on Islamic perspectives in the field of tourism, hospitality and management has been incorporated into the courses to make the graduates more aware of their roles as Khalifah and Murabbi in this challenging scenario and current development.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Tourism & Leisure View 15 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least three (3) principal passes in the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level (A) Level Examination (UK Educational System) obtained in one sitting OR
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum of six (6) subjects obtained in one sitting OR
- Any other qualifications that are recognized by the Senate of the University as equivalent to the above.
Applicants must also have the following subjects taken at the above mentioned examinations (A level, IB or any other equivalent certificates):
- Mathematics (for applicants to all undergraduate programmes offered except for Bachelor of Arabic).
- Two other subjects in the intended field of study.
International3210 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1605 EUR per semester during 48 months.
National636 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 318 EUR per semester during 48 months.
- National: RM1600
- International: RM8062
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.