Biochemistry (Hons) from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia provides the basis for practical advances in medicine, veterinary medicine, agriculture and biotechnology. This programme emphasises on understanding all these biological processes via molecular approach. The programme is designed in such a way that the students will be able to appreciate the complexity of life at the molecular level.
- Academic researcher.
- Analytical chemist.
- Biomedical scientist.
- Clinical research associate.
- Clinical scientist, biochemistry.
- Molecular sciences
- Biological Sciences
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 36 other Bachelors in Biochemistry in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete 12 years of Primary and High School education; and
- Obtain High School (e.g. Higher Secondary Certificate, Senior Secondary School Graduation Certificate, Tawjihiyah, Ijazah Sekolah Menengah Atas, High School Diploma); and
- Meet minimum English requirement set by faculty; and
- Pass UKM interview (if required) ; and
- Meet faculty specific requirement;
International4272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17088 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National3242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12968 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
- Local Students Total Fees : RM 54,300
- International Students Total Fees : RM 71,550
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.