The Education- Special Education (Hons) programme is offered at The Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia .
- Recreational Therapist
- Speech Pathologist
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- Student Teacher Advisor
Programme StructureCourses Objectives
- To train efficient special education teachers at the undergraduate level.
- To develop special educators who are skillful, knowledgeable and possess the required suitable attitude for education and rehabilitation according to different settings.
- To develop educators who are skillful in assessing and evaluating individual learning abilities and able to develop and implement the Individual Education Plan.
- To develop educators who possess skills and knowledge to teach different categories of learning needs according to basic functional skills as well as specializing in one area of disability or special needs.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete 12 years of Primary and High School education; and
- Obtain High School (e.g. Higher Secondary Certificate, Senior Secondary School Graduation Certificate, Tawjihiyah, Ijazah Sekolah Menengah Atas, High School Diploma); and
- Meet minimum English requirement set by faculty; and
- Pass UKM interview (if required) ; and
- Meet faculty specific requirements
International3992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15970 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
National2951 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11806 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
- Total Fees : RM 49,900
- Total Fees : RM 67,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.