Starting from the 2006/2007 academic session, the new intake of students in Mechatronics Engineering (Honours) Programme from University Sains Malaysia will undergo a set of curriculum known as Outcome Based Education. Briefly, OBE is a method of curriculum design and teaching that focuses on what students can actually do after they are taught.
Under OBE, there are three Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs) as follows:
- Graduates who are employed in the Mechatronic Engineering related fields.
- Graduates who are innovative, pursue continuous career development, and participate in society related activities.
- Graduates who have leadership qualities, ethical values and awareness in sustainability issues.
- Circuit Theory
- Computer Programming for Engineers
- Principles & Mechanics of Materials
- Mechatronic Engineering Practice
- Electronic Devices & Circuit
- Mechatronic Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Mechatronics View 10 other Bachelors in Mechatronics in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed 12 years of Primary and High School Education and
- Obtained High School Certificate (eg. A-Level, HSC, SMU, & UAN (Indonesia), Matayom Suksa 6 (Thailand), International Baccalaureate etc.) or
- Diploma in the related field
- Official certificates, transcripts, mark sheets or school report from each secondary or college attended
- Translated copy of certificates (if issued other than English or Malay Language)
- IELTS/TOEFL/MUET/CAE/CPE/PTE/Authorization Letter from an institution in which the medium instruction is English
- Copy of passport (Details page only in A4 size)
- Student Pass (if study in Malaysia)
- Letter of scholarship (if any)
- Receipt of processing fee payment
International4500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for George Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.