Make a statement, hone your style identity and create your own brand on our award-winning BA (Hons) Fashion course at UCA Epsom.The (Hons) Fashion programme is offered by the University for the Creative Arts.
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 249 other Bachelors in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two years' relevant work experience, demonstrating ability to study at postgraduate level.
- Postgraduate MA Courses - Successful completion* of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- Postgraduate MBA Courses- A good Honours degree or equivalent qualification in the subject or a related discipline.
- You have achieved a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university (according to NARIC), where the Method of Instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment). Please note that the degree must have been completed within the last 2 academic years for an MOI to be accepted OR
- One letter od Recommendation
International16950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50850 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National16033 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48100 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.