This Business Administration (Honours) BBA programme at University of Peradeniya consists of five (05) specialization areas namely:
- BBA Honours in Accounting & Finance
- BBA Honours in Human Resource Management
- BBA Honours in Marketing Management
- BBA Honours in Operations Management
- BBA Honours in Organizational Management
- Management Theory & Practice
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- Marketing Communication
- Business to Business Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Management Information Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Office of the Dean announces dates for the registration and students should register in person using the form available at the Office of the Dean.
- The registration fee should be deposited to the bank account using paying voucher issued by the Office of the Dean. Those who re-take the courses should also follow the same procedure.
- Duly completed forms together with the bank slip should be handed over to the Office of the Dean at the time of registration.
- Substantial knowledge of English
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.