Discover the Department of Psychology by applying to the Psychology BA programme at University of Peradeniya
- The department has a long and rich history, and there were numerous graduates who have the first degree in Psychology from the department serve nations wide and worldwide. It serves students with teaching and gaining practical experiences in Psychology. As a department, it provides undergraduates with a quality Clinical and professional training required with its widened social and professional network.
- Today, the department has 9 academic members including permanent and temporary cadres. The department offers a variety of sub-disciplines of Psychology such as History of Psychology, Biological psychology, Developmental Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Social Psychology, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Buddhist Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Psychology of Personality, Motivation and Emotions, etc.
- Motivation and Emotion
- Social Psychology
- Biological Psychology
- Psychological Testing
- Understanding Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Research Methodology in Psychology
- Buddhist Psychology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Peradeniya and/or in Sri Lanka, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Students are admitted to the undergraduate programme primarily on the basis of their performance at the General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) Examination.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.