At Public Health from Texas A&M University students will receive both degree's upon completion of the program to then become competitive in the workforce or for health profession programs.
Students can apply to the following MPH concentration areas:
- Occupational Health
- Health Promotion & Community Health Sciences
- Health Policy and Management
Our program prepares students for careers as First Responder, Restaurant Inspector, Health Educator, Nutritionist, Community Planner, Social Worker, Veterinarian, Epidemiologist, Public Health Nurse, Public Health Physician, Occupational Health and Safety Professional, Public Policymaker, Sanitarian, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Context of Public Health
- Biological Bases of Public Health
- Public Health Writing
- Public Health Systems
- Data Management & Assessment
- Population Health Promotion
- Narrative Approach to Public Health
- The Environment and Public Health
- Health Policy and Advocacy
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Online course opens August 22th
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 2018 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
- Application Fee (nonrefundable/subject to change)
- Self-reported academic record (SRAR)
- Official SAT or ACT Scores
- Permanent Resident Card or I-551
- Letters of Recommendation (Optional)
- Resumes (Optional)
- Official High School Transcript
- Proof of English Proficiency
- have a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.5
International40896 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40896 USD per year during 60 months.
National40896 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40896 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State13012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13012 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for College Station
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.