Neuroscience - Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience from Texas A&M University integrates several disciplines, including psychology, psychiatry, biology, chemistry, and physics.
Students completing a B.S. in Neuroscience will be well prepared for graduate study, as well as to enter entry-level healthcare and technical occupations.
- Essential Neuroscience - From Molecules to Nervous Systems
- Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Biological Sciences
- Engineering Mathematics
- Elementary Statistical Inference
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Cognitive Sciences View 537 other Bachelors in Cognitive Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee (nonrefundable/subject to change)
- Self-reported academic record (SRAR)
- Official SAT or ACT Scores
- Permanent Resident Card or I-551
- Letters of Recommendation (Optional)
- Resumes (Optional)
- Official High School Transcript
- Proof of English Proficiency
International40896 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40896 USD per year during 48 months.
National40896 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40896 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State13012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13012 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for College Station
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.