- In addition the choice of electives offers the freedom for one to specialize in one or more areas of Computer Science and Engineering. The state of art curriculum promotes independent thinking and learning at an individual's pace. There is great emphasis at the Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar on hands-on training and design as part of course projects. The department strives to provide state of art infrastructure and facilities to our undergraduate students where they bring their project and research ideas to fruition.
- The department has taken up the challenge to attract world class faculty in all areas of Computer Science and Engineering.We plan to continue building on the initial momentum and to attract the best students and the faculty over the coming years.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 80 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Class X certificate and mark sheet.
- Class XII certificate and mark sheet.
- Proof of date of birth (if not mentioned in the Class X certificate).
- Caste certificate wherever applicable.
- JEE 2020 Branch and Institute allotment letter.
- JEE 2020 Admit Card.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of student taking admission.
- Receipt of the fees payment made to JEE at the time of seat confirmation and fees paid to IIT Ropar.
- Income Certificate / Income Affidavit of parents duly attested by First Class Magistrate/ S.D.O./B.D.O./ TEHSILDAR or any other Revenue officer of the district of his/her residence.
International2684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1342 USD per semester during 48 months.
National2684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1342 USD per semester during 48 months.
100 000 Indian rupees per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.