Taught jointly by the School of Economics and the School of Politics, Philosophy, Language and Communication Studies, you'll gain high-level training in economics alongside detailed insight into political science with this Politics and Economics with a Year Abroad degree from the University of East Anglia .
By mastering the tools of both political and economic inquiry, you’ll be able to make wider-reaching predictions and more confident real-world recommendations. You’ll learn to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses both of markets and of governments. And you’ll leave UEA in an excellent position to pursue a range of careers, including in business, consulting, banking, politics, insurance, and the Civil Service.
In your third year you'll spend a year abroad at one of our many partner universities across the world. This is your chance to study your degree while immersed in a completely different culture – giving you the academic and personal experience of a lifetime.
- Economic Analysis
- Management Consulting
- Think Tanks
- Political and Economic Risk Analysis
- NGOs and International Organisations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Politics
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Mathematics for Economists
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Statistics for Economists
- Global Politics
- States, Institutions and Citizens
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Political Science View 769 other Bachelors in Political Science in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- AAB excluding General Studies or ABB excluding General Studies with an A in the Extended Project
- DDD. Excluding BTEC Public Services, BTEC Uniformed Services and BTEC Business Administration
- 4 subjects at H2 and 2 subjects at H3
- Pass the Access to HE Diploma with Distinction in 36 credits at level 3 and Merit in 9 credits at Level 3
- 33 points
- You are required to have Mathematics at a minimum of Grade B or Grade 5 at GCSE and English Language at a minimum of Grade C or Grade 4 at GCSE.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.