The City College of The City University of New York offers the following interdisciplinary programs in the BEng in Earth System Science and Environmental Engineering through the Grove School of Engineering and the Division of Science:
Three tracks are offered:
- Energy and Environment
- Remote Sensing and Environment
- Water Resources and Environment
The ESE program is accredited as an environmental engineering program by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
- Engineering Design
- Computation Methods for ESE
- Environmental and Earth System Science and Engineering Design
- Civil Engineering Data Analysis
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction Earth Sciences View 543 other Bachelors in Earth Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Transcripts / Official University Transcripts
- The Freshman Application fee is $65
- If you are on a temporary visa and educated in a non-English speaking environment, you must demonstrate proficiency in the English language by submitting one of the following test scores:
- IELTS (Academic Level)
- PTE (Academic level)
International18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 620 USD per credit during 48 months.
National18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 620 USD per credit during 48 months.
- Full-time $3,465/semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.