The Health Promotion (Health Education) BSc program offered at University of Kentucky also offers a double major in Kinesiology and Health Promotion for those who are interested in teaching both Kinesiology (physical education) and health promotion. Graduates of our program may also choose to continue to graduate school in a health-related area or pursue work in a community health setting.
What makes the program stand out:
- The Health Promotion (Health Education) BSc program offered at University of Kentucky is interdisciplinary, extending into biology, psychology, sociology, and medicine.
- You will learn to focus on the whole individual, including social and emotional dimensions, not just the physical.
- You have the advantage of joining the EdLife Scholars Living Learning residential program.
- You will get hands-on experience as you prepare to lead your own classroom after you graduate.
- Learn and grow through travel with student teaching abroad.
- Graduates of our program are in high demand, with an excellent job placement rate.
- Anatomy and Physiology for Health and Physical Education
- Nutrition and Physical Fitness
- Human Nutrition and Wellness
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Nutrition & Dietetics Health Management View 3658 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete UK International Application for Undergraduate Admission or Common Application
- $60 Application processing fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcripts in English
- English proficiency
- Optional tests: ACT / SAT (M+CR) Scores: ACT school code: 1554 | SAT school code - 1837. Required for engineering programs and scholarships
International31608 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31608 USD per year during 48 months.
National31608 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31608 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12610 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lexington-Fayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.