Here at Royal Holloway University of London you will be taught by internationally renowned experts in their fields and be fully supported by a Personal Tutor. This course has a strong emphasis on teamwork alongside individual development and will equip you with skills of critical thinking, creativity and adaptability.
- Partnerships with prestigious international universities where you study in English with this Liberal Arts with an International Year course
- Explore different disciplines and bring them into conversation with each other.
- Lay strong foundations with core modules in Liberal Arts.
- Develop critical thinking, creativity and adaptability.
- Also available with a language year abroad (Y002).
Employers increasingly seek to recruit people who are able to respond quickly and effectively to shifting business needs and market conditions, an ability that studying Liberal Arts can give you. Studying a wide range of areas at a high level demonstrates that you can be adaptable and flexible, in addition to equipping you with the creative, critical and analytical skills you would expect to gain from studying at a world-class university. You will develop an invaluable set of transferable skills, expert knowledge in a diverse range of fields, a broad contextual and international awareness, an understanding of the methods available both for tackling challenges in the workplace and communicating with different people in different ways.
Having spent a year abroad you will have developed the kind of sensitivity to different cultures that is highly prized in the workplace. This experience and the skills gained will make you highly employable and ready to pursue your chosen career.
- Liberal Arts: Cultural Encounters
- Liberal Arts International Year
- The Birth of Film
- Visual Arts: Artists and their Materials
- Fascist Italy
- Roman Literature of the Empire
- Greek History and the City State
- Key Themes in Roman History
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Liberal Arts Ecology View 126 other Bachelors in Ecology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Levels: AAB-ABB
- At least five GCSEs at grade A*-C or 9-4 including English and Mathematics.
- All teaching at Royal Holloway is in English. You will therefore need to have good enough written and spoken English to cope with your studies right from the start.
International19300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19300 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.