The Geology major at Washington State University prepares you with the skills to engage in some of our most challenging problems, such as responsible exploration for and extraction and use of natural resources, understanding consequences of global climate change, and reducing human suffering and property loss from natural hazards.
In the integrated curriculum of WSU’s School of the Environment, you’ll explore and understand the Earth’s physical and environmental processes. Along the way, you’ll have unbeatable opportunities to experience the latest science and technology. With WSU professors as your mentors, you can even conduct your own research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- GeoAnalytical Laboratory
- Astrobiologv Laboratory
- Computational Geodynamic Laboratory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
- National: The fall semester admission priority application date for first-year students is January 31. You can still apply after this date on a space-available basis
- International: WSU accepts international undergraduate applications at any time of year and operates on a rolling admission basis.
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geology Natural Sciences View 601 other Bachelors in Earth Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To be considered for admission to Washington State University as a freshman, a student needs to complete at least 12 years of school, culminating in an appropriate secondary certificate or external examination. (We may consider the first year or two of university in some countries to be secondary level.)
- Schooling should include preparation in humanities, mathematics, basic sciences, and social sciences.
- WSU requires a minimum grade point average of 2.70 (on a 4.00 scale) for admission as an international freshman.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27113 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27113 USD per year during 48 months.
National13156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13156 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5498 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5498 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.