The Biomedical Sciences and Enterprise program from Georgia State University offers an innovative approach to education that combines studies in biomedical science, business, entrepreneurship and law, and teaches students the scientific, legal and commercial aspects of scientific discovery.
The BSEN program is a perfect fit for anyone passionate about patient care, intrigued by the scientific study of human diseases or interested in creating and marketing the next generation of disease-preventing therapeutics or wearable health devices. It’s also for those who have dreams of working in a hospital, pharmaceutical company or biomed startup.
Our versatile graduates possess diverse skills sought by leading industry employers, and they’re ready to make a lasting difference that advances human health and improves the quality of human life.
The program is offered by the Institute for Biomedical Sciences in partnership with the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Law, Honors College, J. Mack Robinson College of Business and the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute.
- Research & development (industry/academia)
- Clinical biochemistry/immunology/microbiology
- Technical (quality control, research technician)
- Specialist (ecologist, pollution control, bioinformatician)
- Medical doctor/nurse/physiotherapist
- Patent attorney
- Regulatory affairs/technology transfer
- Teaching (school/college/university)
- Science communication/journalism/publishing
- Research management and administration
- Scientific sales and marketing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Molecular Cell Biology
- Experimental Approaches in Biomedical Research
- Scientific Communication
- Translational Immunology
- Survey of Business
- Biomedical Ethics
- Entrepreneurial Thinking for Startups
- Business Model Validation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Management Studies View 288 other Bachelors in Biomedicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
1. Complete and submit your application
2. Pay the application fee: GSU requires a $60 non-refundable application fee.
3. Submit ACT or SAT scores electronically: International Freshmen must submit your ACT or SAT scores electronically to Georgia State.
4. Submit proof of English proficiency
5. Submit official high school transcripts
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International49034 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24517 USD per semester during 48 months.
National32114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16057 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Georgia State does offer possible scholarships and graduate assistantships to help with your financial needs. You can contact the Scholarship Office for more information.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.