About the Communication Studies (Online) at University of Rhode Island
You’ll develop confidence in your writing and communication skills while you learn about areas such as sports media, advertising, marketing, digital media, and web design.
Effective oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills are key attributes employers are searching for in job candidates. After completing our program in Communication Studies, you’ll be ready to launch your career right after graduation in positions such as
- public relations specialist
- media planner
- social media manager
- web content manager
- brand manager
- Communication Fundamentals
- Topics in Communication Studies
- Public Speaking
- Sport Media & Communication
- Forensic Workshop
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 30 other Bachelors in Corporate Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the undergraduate application, and submit the $65 application fee.
- Submit official high school transcript. Please remember to consider school vacations and closures when requesting transcripts to ensure timely submission in order to meet the application materials deadline.
- Provide official electronic or official printed transcripts from all post-secondary institutions (45-credit minimum).
- Due to federal regulations, students cannot be enrolled in the BA degree completion program for Communication Studies while simultaneously enrolled in another academic program at URI.
International16680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 556 USD per credit during 48 months.
National16680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 556 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State16680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 556 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.