- The Social Impact and Responsibility programme is offered at the University of Pennsylvania.
- The social impact & responsibility (SIR) concentration seeks to examine the question: “How should business enterprises and business thinking be engaged to improve society in areas not always associated with business?” SIR is an interdisciplinary field that encourages students to approach their core courses and primary concentration courses from a socially oriented perspective.
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Strategic Cost Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Monetary Economics and the Global Economy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Marketing Accounting View 1345 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application & Penn-specific Essay
- Official High School Transcript
- School Report
- Counselor Recommendation
- Academic Teacher Evaluations (2)
- Early Decision Agreement (only if applying for Early Decision)
- Mid-Year Report
- Final Report
- SAT or ACT
- English language proficiency
International54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
National54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.