- The Operations, Information and Decisions - Information Systems Track program at the University of Pennsylvania is ideal for students interested in managing information technology, either as a technologist, a general manager, or a consultant in technology-intensive industries. The program also provides a good supplement to engineering or other technologically-sophisticated students who wish to obtain greater exposure to managerial issues or students in finance or management who wish to better understand the role of technology in their core disciplines.
- Analytics in Excel VBA
- Technology Management, Information and the Digital Economy
- Analytics for Service Operations
- Analytics and the Digital Economy
- Decision Processes
- Business Computer Languages
- Enabling Technologies
- Advanced Decision Systems: Evolutionary Computation
- Computer Simulation Models
- Decision Support Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 2478 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application & Penn-specific Essay
- Official High School Transcript
- School Report
- Counselor Recommendation
- Academic Teacher Evaluations (2)
- Early Decision Agreement (only if applying for Early Decision)
- Mid-Year Report
- Final Report
- SAT or ACT
- English language proficiency
International54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
National54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.