Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology has introduced a 4-year semester program, Bachelors of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (B.Sc.CSIT).
- B.Sc.CSIT is four year eight semester program offered by Tribhuvan University for the first time in Nepal.
- This program is being offered at the following constituent colleges of Tribhuvan University.
- CDCSIT is a part of the Institute of Science and Technology, Tribhuvan University.
- The vision of the department is to enable TU to play a key role in the global IT scenario through world class education, research and innovation.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- The current Year in Nepali is Nepali calendar 2077. Nepali Calendar is 56 years and 8 and months ahead of the Gregorian Calendar.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the BSc.CSIT program is based on the written entrance test. The examination format is similar to CAT/GRE examinations.
- The candidate applying for the BSc CSIT program must have: Successfully completed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and secured a minimum grade C in each subject.
- The selection for admission is based on 80% score of the entrance examination and 20% of the aggregate of their intermediate level.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.