- The Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies - Health and Disability Studies concentation in Health and Disability at the University of Pennsylvania provides students with the knowledge of how gender and sexuality affect health and health care and how fields such as medicine and biology shape our understandings of gender and sexuality.
- Courses are typically cross-listed with History and Sociology of Science, Sociology, Psychology, and English, but courses from other Departments can be approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Human Reproduction and Sexual Differences
- Women & Health in South Asia
- Psychology of Women
- Gender and the Body
- Science of Sex and Sexuality
- Gender and War: Contemporary Fronts
- Human Reproduction
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Health Sciences View 2094 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application & Penn-specific Essay
- Official High School Transcript
- School Report
- Counselor Recommendation
- Academic Teacher Evaluations (2)
- Early Decision Agreement (only if applying for Early Decision)
- Mid-Year Report
- Final Report
- SAT or ACT
- English language proficiency
International54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
National54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.