- As global energy markets grow and change rapidly and environmental challenges rise, there is a strong need for a new generation of expert business leaders who understand the rapidly evolving trends in business models, technology, regulation, and financing. Students choosing this Concentration are therefore ideally suited for the ever-expanding set of careers in energy companies, clean-tech investing, energy banking, consulting, the non-profit world, and the government. Students will gain insight into these challenges through an inter-disciplinary approach.
- This Business, Energy, Environment, and Sustainability concentration at the University of Pennsylvania, which is housed in the Legal Studies and Business Ethics Department, includes relevant course offerings by departments including Business Economics and Public Policy, Finance, Legal Studies and Business Ethics, Management, Marketing, and Operations Information and Decisions. Additional courses on business, energy, and the environment can be credited toward the Undergraduate Concentration in BEES from the School of Arts and Sciences, the School of Engineering and Applied Science, and the School of Design, among other programs, as specified below.
- Environmental & Energy Economics and Policy
- Impact Investing
- Environmental Management: Law & Policy
- The Political Environment of the Multinational Firm
- Marketing for Social Impact
- Risk Analysis and Environmental Management
- Thinking with Models: Business Analytics for Energy and Sustainability
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Energy & Power Engineering View 142 other Bachelors in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application & Penn-specific Essay
- Official High School Transcript
- School Report
- Counselor Recommendation
- Academic Teacher Evaluations (2)
- Early Decision Agreement (only if applying for Early Decision)
- Mid-Year Report
- Final Report
- SAT or ACT
- English language proficiency
International54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
National54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.