Business Administration (Hons) - (Rochester Institute of Technology (USA)) from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) imparts the most in demand skills for managers’ viz., critical thinking, creating effective teams, navigating team diversity, developing skills for technological acumen and all other skills to bring out a good leader with positive social influence.
After successful attainment of the degree, graduates can either opt for higher education from top business schools or seek employment in different sectors. Students have a spectrum of career options in any area of one’s interest like finance, marketing, human resources, operations, international business, information systems and other industries. The student can choose to scale up bright ideas as an entrepreneur.
- Financial Reporting
- Audit and Assurance
- Advanced Audit and A
- Strategic Business Reporting
- Strategic Business Leader
- Advanced Financial Management
- Advanced Performance Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
To be announced
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 13 other Bachelors in Economics in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of Provisional Admission Letter
- Copy of any Age Proof certificate / Aadhar Card
- Qualifying examination mark statements of all attempts
- Recent Passport size colour photos 4 nos
- One set of photocopy of all original documents. (Except Affidavit / Physical Fitness Certificate / Student Profile)
- A pass in Pre-University / Higher Secondary / 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized Central or State board with atleast 60% aggregate marks in 12th grade.
International3450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3450 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.