If you’re interested in Chiropractic , this course from London South Bank University is an ideal route to achieve a Masters in Chiropractic (MChiro). Chiropractic is a healthcare profession concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system – and the effects of these disorders on the function of the nervous system and general health.
The public facing Chiropractic clinic will give you first-hand experience of working with patients and grow community connections.
Why Chiropractic at LSBU?
- The brand new facilities allow practical simulation in clinical laboratories as well as real world experience through our public facing clinic
- There’s no other London-Based Chiropractor course, so qualified students will be able to readily access the significant chiropractor market in and across London
- 1st in London for career prospects (Guardian League Table 2020).
Because this is the only London-Based Chiropractor course, qualified students will be able to readily access the significant chiropractor market in and across London. An increasing number of chiropractors are being contracted through Any Qualified Provider schemes to deliver services to NHS patients.
And once you've successfully completed the course you're eligible for registration with the General Chiropractic Council as a Chiropractor. At this point you'll be equipped to set up as an independent practitioner. In addition to private practice, chiropractors can work in a hospital setting, multidisciplinary clinics, as well as research or education.
This course is accredited by the General Chiropractic Council. Successful completion of the course will enable students to register with the General Chiropractic Council as a Chiropractor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Concepts of Interprofessional and Collaborative Practice (IPL4)
- Clinical Anatomy
- Clinical Physiology
- Normal Radiographic Anatomy
- Psychology & Behavioural Science
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 488 other Bachelors in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BBC including at least 1 science subjects and excluding General Studies or:
- BTEC National Diploma DMM in Science or:
- Access to HE Diploma in Science with 18 Distinctions, 24 Merits and 3 Passes or:
- Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 112 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C Maths, Science and English, or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 60 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 60 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.