The major centers on studio with an emphasis on visual communication through digital media. Courses in art and design history and theory and in specific media techniques supplement the series of required studios.
Students can take a range of department courses in design or may choose a specific concentration in either graphic design or product design.
- Lehigh University’s Design alumni work in interior design, film and television production, fashion design, editorial roles in printed media, sub-editing, product and packaging design, advertising, and landscape gardening.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Product Design I: Form, Process and Concept
- Design History
- Web Design
- Digital Textile Design
- Special Topics in Design
- Performance Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Fashion Design Interior Design View 173 other Bachelors in Fashion Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- School Report (including counselor recommendation) and Official High School Transcript
- Teacher Recommendation (one)
- Mid-year School Report and Transcript
- Final School Report and Transcript
- $70 Application Fee
- Official SAT or ACT scores - Optional
International56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56980 USD per year during 48 months.
National56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56980 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bethlehem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.