At History of Art with Curating with Foundation Year from Birkbeck, University of London you will be introduced to current curatorial approaches and debates, and given opportunities to put your knowledge and ideas into practice in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Jobs gained by some of our graduates include:
- Head of Learning, Design Museum
- Curator, Schools Programmes, Tate Modern
- Curatorial Assistant, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
- Curatorial Officer, National Army Museum
- Head of Campaign Management, Science Museum
- Curator, Handel House Museum
- Head Curator, National Maritime Museum
- Director, Foundling Museum
- Curator, British Art 1850-1915, Tate Britain
- Courses and Events Programmer, National Gallery.
- Breaking Boundaries of Knowledge
- Learning through the Global City
- The Arts: Perspectives and Possibilities
- The Arts: Questioning the Contemporary World
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts History Art History View 747 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 48 UCAS tariff score
- You need to apply via UCAS
- Applicants for admission to degree programmes must be at least 18 years old.
- The UCAS tariff score is applicable to you if you have recently studied a qualification that has a UCAS tariff equivalence (including A-levels, IB, GNVQs and BTEC programmes). We also welcome students with Access to Higher Education Diplomas
- Add your education history
- Complete your employment history
- Write a personal statement
- A Referee
International14560 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14560 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.