Students in the Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme from Mae Fah Luang will have the skills and potential to manage using logistics and supply chain concepts to increase the efficiency in business management systems corresponding to the development of country.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Have morality and ethics in their career and work with others creatively, with discipline and honesty;
- Have the skills and knowledge to analyse concepts and theories in logistics and the supply chain, and apply these in planning and solving problems in business activities together with integrated fields;
- Have the potential to solve problems creatively by using the knowledge applied in real situations appropriately and also be aware of the environment;
- Have leadership, a broad vision and work well with other people with a high level of responsibility and accountability;
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Warehouse Management System and Inventory Management
- Quantitative Analysis for Business Management
- Quantitative Model for Aviation Business
- Quantitative Analysis for Flight Operation
- Quantitative Analysis for Logistics Management
- Quantitative Analysis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have graduated from the upper secondary education level or equivalent with the following conditions:
- Graduation from Grade 12, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from Year 13, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GCE O-Level or IGCSE equivalent to the upper secondary education, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GED, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from other systems of high school curriculum or equivalent, according to the highest basic education curriculum of each country.
International2050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National2050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- 312,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.