This Aviation Business Management programme at Mae Fah Luang aims to produce graduates with knowledge, capability, and skills in aviation business management, such as in flight services, passenger ground services, food and beverage services, air cargo services, aviation safety and security etc. as well as other related industries.
Besides, graduates will also have basic business management skills that will enable them to work directly in the aviation industry.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Have the knowledge, skills and expertise in management of
- the entire aviation business including ground support services, food and beverage services, freight services, safety in air commerce as well as businesses related to the aviation business;
- Have the knowledge and ability to manage activities related to
- the entire system of aviation business and have the ability to become an operator in related aviation businesses;
The programme consists of 3 majors which are:
- Aviation Services;
- International Aviation Logistics Business; and
- Aviation Operations.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 9 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must have graduated from the upper secondary education level or equivalent with the following conditions:
- Graduation from Grade 12, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from Year 13, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GCE O-Level or IGCSE equivalent to the upper secondary education, according to the English education system; or
- Graduation from GED, according to the American education system; or
- Graduation from other systems of high school curriculum or equivalent, according to the highest basic education curriculum of each country.
International2732 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10928 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National2732 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10928 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- 416,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.