The curriculum of the BS-MS Chemistry degree at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is built over 8 semesters of courses, including laboratory and lecture courses and semester-long projects, followed by 2 semesters of a Masters research Project. With the 2019 admissions of BS-MS students, the curricular structure at IISER Pune is changing.
Objectives of the CDPC
- To provide full-time job and internship in-campus interviewing opportunities to Masters and Doctoral students seeking employment in industries (private/public).
- To guide and mentor students preparing for subsequent academic programmes in judiciously navigating through the entire spectrum of opportunities and careers they can embark on and contribute to, after the transformation brought in them by IISER.
- The last two semesters at IISER Pune do not involve any course work, so students focus entirely on their research project, which they can carry out in IISER Pune or in other research laboratories, within India, or abroad.
- This structure has resulted in a large number of publications involving undergraduate student authors.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- deadline: 31 August
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 29 other Bachelors in Chemistry in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Candidates will be admitted to IISER only through following three channels.
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) channel
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Advanced) of the Indian Institutes of Technology
- State and Central Boards Channel (SCB)
International766 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 EUR per semester during 48 months.
National766 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 EUR per semester during 48 months.
- 33400 RS
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.