The Bachelor in Information Technology Management from University of Johannesburg further develops the intellectual, research and professional skills of the learner. The qualification prepares learners to meaningfully participate in the management of information technology in organisations and as such contributing to the economic growth of the organisation.
Rules of access
RPL will be applied in accordance with the UJ RPL policy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Project: Information Technology Management
- Information Security Management
- Information Security Governance
- Information Technology Architectures
- Information Technology Research Methodology
- Management of Information Technology Projects
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Strategic Management Technology Management View 29 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BCom (IT Management) or BCom (Informatics) degree from UJ or equivalent degree from any other university. An average of 65% in the final year undergraduate Information Systems modules will allow a potential student to apply for the honours programme.
- Candidates with any other BCom degree could apply for admission and will be evaluated by the Departmental Academic Board. Examples of other degrees that would be considered are BCom (Informatics) or BCom (Business Information Systems).
International851 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 851 EUR per year during 12 months.
(R14,634 – R171,158)
Living costs for Johannesburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.