Students develops skills to establish careers in the areas of branding, promotion and advertising, styling and marketing. The Fashion Branding and Promotion (Hons) programme at Heriot-Watt University Dubai offers a combination of courses that enable strong design and analytical skills specifically tailored for the demands of the fashion industry:
- A brand new programme developed to meet the fashion industry’s need for professionals who have a full understanding of the commercial aspects of the sector as well as creative design skills.
- Underpinned by hard skills of photography, 3D design, developing branding strategies and marketing plans.
- Opportunities to collaborate with industry on live projects with high end industry brands.
- Excellent facilities including maker labs, photography studio, design suite and fashion and textiles workshops.
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
- Year 4
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Digital Marketing View 22 other Bachelors in Marketing in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE A-Level CCD (or BBBB at AS-Level)
- CBSE or equivalent 65%
- American High School Diploma + SAT1s - 1000.
- UAE Tawjihiyya 80%
- International Baccalaureate 24 points or above.
International15668 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15668 USD per year during 36 months.
National15668 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15668 USD per year during 36 months.
- AED 65100 per year
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.