With the digital age, the way we communicate, advertise and influence our customers has changed significantly. With this, the need for people with digital skills is growing. Through the Digital Marketing (Hons) Degree Apprenticeship at Manchester Metropolitan University, you will be fully equipped to lead on the creation and execution of a digital marketing strategy and will benefit from industry best practice and cutting edge academic thinking.
The Digital Marketer Degree Apprenticeship is a great way of starting or progressing a career in this fast-paced sector. You will work full-time for one of the country’s leading employers or innovative SMEs, while studying towards a fully accredited degree.
Manchester Metropolitan University was recently awarded Digital Apprenticeship Provider of the Year at the national Annual Apprenticeship Conference Awards 2020.
Features and Benefits
- No tuition fees - Fees are paid by your employer and the government for Digital Marketer Degree Apprenticeships.
- Triple crown - Study in our triple accredited Business School that holds the prestigious trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- Business Expertise - Staff teaching on this course are research active and apply their work to current business practice through informing government policy, providing consultancy services and supporting entrepreneurs. They share their real world experience with you to ensure that you are close to the issues and emerging trends that affect the business community.
- Full time paid work - By securing a position with a partner employer offering the Digital Marketer Degree Apprenticeship you will be in full-time work, typically earning a minimum salary of £12,000 per year, with paid time off to study.
- Employer support - You will receive the support of an employer mentor and university skills coach who together help coordinate and integrate your learning into the workplace.
- Work-based assessments - this allows you to use real-world business scenarios for your project where appropriate.
- On-site studying - Typically 24 university days per year.
- Join the University Community - As a Digital Marketer Degree Apprentice you will join a community of 34,000 students and will benefit from all of the same university services as any other student enrolled at Manchester Met. This includes our state of the art library and IT services, world class sporting facilities, and access to student support and careers services, most of which can be accessed online.
- User Experience
- Digital Comms
- Platform to Channel Practice
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Principles of Digital-First Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 331 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCSE English Language and Mathematics at grade C or grade 4. Equivalent qualifications (eg. Functional Skills) may be considered
- Pass Access to HE Diploma in a relevant subject with a minimum 106 UCAS Tariff Points. Minimum of 104 UCAS Tariff points at A2 or equivalent (such as BTEC National Extended Diploma DMM at Level 3 or Advanced Diploma).
- Tuition fees for degree apprenticeships are paid by employers and the government, and apprentices will be paid at least £12,000 per year.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.